and its Strategic
Partners specializes in comprehensive IT, telecommunications
and business process outsourcing services.
two foundation stones on which our view of outsourcing is based, are:
outsourcing is much more than a simple tool for reducing operating
costs. It is currently considered an instrument for obtaining management
leverage, promoting innovation and channeling resources more profitably.
In short, outsourcing is often the smartest way of running the business.
Following are some of the benefits obtained
from our Information Systems Outsourcing Service:
- Adapt the number of personnel
employed to the organization needs
- Reduce costs.
- Access resources on demand.
- Allows organizations to focus on core business.
- Reduce financial risk through
fixed price contract.
- Ensure Quality of Service.
- Scale infrastructure to match
- Permit easier and cost-effective
access to technological innovation.
- Increase the Company's capacity
to respond to market fluctuations.
- Capitalize on best practices.
Establishing a sole user contact point with
responsibility for answering requests for assistance and resolving
performance issues enables service quality improvement and facilitates
complete service coverage. Phonoscope Outsourcing's Helpdesk management
service is based on:
- Reception and recording of requests
- Thorough follow-up of actions
- Problem analysis and solution
- Problem scaling Supply of statistics
and flexible Service-Sizing Level Analysis
- Proactive attitude towards prevention
Network outsourcing services
The complexity of current information systems
means that management of the communications network is a critical
component of a company's operations.
Network Outsourcing services provided by Sendera
comprise management and operation of voice,data, and video networks,
including associated infrastructure.
and micro-computerized systems management
The complexity involved in distributed and
micro-computerized systems, due to issues involving platform heterogeneity,
connectivity, access to back-up, etc., leads to inefficiency in a
company's operations, which results in low user satisfaction levels
and unnecessary expense.
The critical aspects of this service, from
Sendera point of view, are:
- Control and management
procedures for servers as well as computers
- Service standardization
- Hardware and software maintenance
- Follow-up of complete incidents
- Platforming and homogenization